Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pic of the day

So, self admitedly I was grouchy today, my house was a mess, and I felt powerless in my fight against the dirty and chaos. I feel sometimes, like i'm standing in this big hole in the ground, and my kids are throwing things in after me. For every one thing I get back out, they put 3 more in. I felt really defeated. Then, standing outside after dinner, I look down and snap this picture and I think to myself....My life is crazy and hard sometimes, but these babies are so wonderful, and I wouldn't change one minute of it. I'm so blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of your sweet baby.

Billie said...

Me too Rachel, me too.

Stephanie said...

ME too! But you do have beautiful children and they are great!

Becky said...

My house is messy too! What a cute photo :)