Friday, May 2, 2008

Just the highlights...

Wow, over a week since I posted last. A lot has happened so I won't bore y'all with the details. I'll just fill in some of the highlights.


Tanner had his last concert of the year Yay! He did great. The Cello's had a solo song, they rocked it.


My boy is growing up WAY too fast for my liking.

The next morning he left for a 3 day "Northern Arizona Tour" trip, all expences paid (by his parents). His school does it every year for good grades.


He sent me this picture from his phone.

We took the other kids to Chuck E. Cheese's as a consolation prize. Brigg said, and I quote "Tanner lives the good life" (insert mental image of me rolling my eyes here)

Tate (aka TR)


Brigg

Em and Kobe

Corwin (aka Corn)

And last but not least Bri

Dan and I are going out on a date tonight with my niece Jessie and her hubby Mac. I'm looking forward to a little "adult time"



4 comments:

Becky said...

OK--I am totally embarrassed to admit that I did not remember that Tanner plays the cello! I LOVE that picture of him at the concert!!! Please feel free to tell us anytime the kids have stuff like that and we'll make it when we can.

Brisa and Josh were looking over my shoulder at the pics of their cousins--love it!

When do your kids get out of school and start summer vacation? We need to get together sometime...

Stephanie said...

Yay for Tanner, he is awsome, I love the pic! And yay chuck e cheese! I'm glad you guys had fun, cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Tanner IS growing up way too fast. What a beatuiful photo from his cell phone. Tell us more about his trip.

Chucky Cheese is da bomb dude! Cute pics.

Anonymous said...

And boy was dinner delicious and super filling! Thanks for playing with us!