Thursday, April 17, 2008

Getting Started

Getting started on this blog has been an adventrue. My poor sister-in-law has spent a lot of time on the phone walking me through things, (thanks Beck!) I'm excited to get started, ready to have some fun. This will mostly be a dump sight for whatever is on my mind, which fortunately isn't much most of the time ;o)

Just a touch on my life to get started. My name is Rachel, I've been married to my sweetheart for 13 years. We have 7 spunky and fun kids, 5 boys 2 girls, our oldest is 12 and our youngest is 2. We have a lot of fun raising our family, we enjoy friends and extended family, laughing, playing and having a good time.

We are in the process of putting a pool in our backyard, the first year i've been able to look at the three months of summer with the kids all home and shout....BRING IT ON!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay, you have a blog, I love it you have the cutest kids and you are beautiful! Yay i'm the first to post too! Love ya

Becky said...

Rachel--Great Job!!! Thanks for letting me help you get started...it's fun to chat with you on the phone :)

Love the way it looks and can't wait to see more...