Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Great Dig

So it happened today, the great dig. The kids (ok and Mom) wanted to watch the progress, which meant opening the blinds on the back door AND washing the windows, first time that's happened in awhile.

The First scoop..WOOOT!

Ah! Real progress

Ok, its a lot bigger than I thought it would be

yes, I climbed in to take a picture. Getting out was the fun part. I think I actually pretended to swim, moving my arms and making burbling sounds. Didn't quite have the same feel to it, but still made the kids and Daddy laugh.

4 comments:

Becky said...

WOO-HOO!! That pool looks huge!

Great jobs putting in the pictures :)

Rach =o) said...

Whats funny everyone, is I was on the phone with her the entire time I was posting them. My patient mentor walking me through every detail =o)

Stephanie said...

Oh my Heck! I'm so excited for you, (and me)! Thanks for the pics

Billie said...

Rachel, thanks for finding me! It's so great to have a pool! You will love it! Congrats!