Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Typical Wednesday

So a fairly normal Wednesday for us here in the crazy wonderful. Wake up at 6:30, get kids fed and ready for school, Leave the house at 7:25 to pick up the carpool kids, drop off the elementary school kids at 7:35, make our way to Tanners school, making a pit stop for my morning QT (a bad habit, I know) dropping him off by 7:50 then home.

Get the 3 little ones dressed and the girls hair done, then hang out, read, play and watch some tv until 12:00, then out the door to Emma's gymnastics. She calls it dancenastics =o). She's doing very well, she's working on the balance beam and the uneven bars. She's got her pike down and is working on her "strong arms" while on the bars. Seems like we have a new vocabulary lately...pike, stradle, pancakes, bridge, walkover, stick it, stretch it, stretch the bridge, strong arms, steady the stance, point the toes, touch tap front, touch tap back, bend your knees...........yada yada




Proud mom moment.

Got home from dancenastics just in time for the boys to get home from school. They get out early on Wednesdays. Shortly after the boys got home Dan arrived and we made a trip to the home depot, got a door for my pantry, hopefully my kids will stay out of there now, did I mention the awesome LOCK I got for the door =o) then he took me to dinner (yay mini date).

The plumbers were here doing the pump, skimmer and drain on the pool. I'll take some pictures of it tomorrow. Now to my evening. I am looking forward to watching some TV and relaxing with my sweetheart.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah for Emma! Sounds like a good day :)

Stephanie said...

Emma is awsome, I love her word! sounds like fun, sorry we couldnt come hang out.

Billie said...

So cute! My two youngest used to be in gymnastics, but the place they went is dumb. They are the only gym up here where we live, so there isn't much choice. Bummer. Lucky you.

Smith Family said...

Fun! I'm sure it puts a huge smile on your face seeing her accomplish those skills.