Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hair, Teeth and a Shower.

Seems like a month has passed since Fathers Day. Life here in the crazy wonderful is still just that, crazy and wonderful. Dan continues to heal from his injuries, he has an appointment with the neurosurgeon next week. It was supposed to be this week, but unfortunately his Grandmother passed away. She has been ill for quite awhile so we were grateful from her release from suffering.



The "BIG news" in hour little house, is that Emma lost her first tooth this week. So today I went to take a picture of it and lo and behold, the tooth right next to it was just hanging there, yikes! so anyone who knows ME knows that I just HAD to pull it out.



I've never had a kid lose a tooth before they were six, so it was unexpected. Also, her top right is loose. Needless to say the tooth fairy is going broke here in the crazy wonderful!

So today I picked up Dan's sister Jen from the airport, she will be staying with us this week YAY! We met Dan for lunch, and came home for haircuts. Ready for the before and after? JUST A HEADS UP! tHeY aRe CuTe (ok~ok I'm bias what can I say)

Corwin was up first....





Then Tanner...he didn't want his picture taken, (must be a teenage thing, did I mention I'll be the mom of a teenager in 2 weeks I'M SO OLD) but I managed to sneak in a shot a little after I started. Go figure he wasn't looking at the camera for the After shot either! I got your teenage attitude RIGHT HERE~WHATEVER!~





Is it just me or does he look scared?

Poor Kobe, the poor looked over middle child. I forgot his BEFORE picture so this one will have to do. It was going to be my pic of the day, taken a couple days ago. Note: his hair grows like mine.....it doesn't, but we couldn't leave him out now could we.



Notice the missing teeth, I think he's missing 5 currently. Like I said..... La hada dental no tiene mas dinero!



Then Brigg, he was mad at me for cutting his hair, he said, and I quote...."but mom, long hair is SO IN and I want it long because I like the way it feels.....here feel." We can all see how that conversation ended, with my scissors attacking his mop.




Ya know, I'd kill for my hair to grow as fast as this kids!

Then Tatie Boo





So if I accomplish nothing else today (and I won't) At least my kids don't look like WT anymore.

Now to the PiNk Baby Shower....No BoYs AlLoWeD!




All these cute little chocolate faces...and the culprit????


oH yA bAbY!









Now, to wind down my post, My "Pic Of The Day"

I asked Tanner to put Briar to bed last night, this is how that turned out...No jam's and whats that?


OH YA a Dora Tennis shoe. But she is asleep and thats all that matters.....right?



Reporting Live from The Crazy Wonderful, I'm Rachel Taylor.....Peace Out!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Haircuts, love 'em! We're still trying to pin Aaron down to cut his!

The shower looks so cute and fun! did she get a ton of super cute stuff? I'm real excited FOR her that she's finally gettin' a girl! woohooo!

Tell Emma congrats on the teeth! I swear...her EYES..could they *get* any prettier?

Hey, we need to go get a sandwich from the bread shop and QT soon. When the extra fam leaves and you have some time....call me.
~Rho ;)

Rhonda said...

Hey Rach, just checked out Tanners blog. Those were great pictures. Thanks again for agreeing to watch the little crazy kids. You were a lifesaver! Looks like Ash n Briar had fun on the bed. Is it just me or does Ash look like a "little person" next to Bri? Was that a wierd shot or is Ash super short in comparison? I've never noticed that in person. But Ash was sort of crouching so it could just be that.

Anyway, have a great rest-of-the-week. I'm happy you updated your blog. I needed a good snoop. Let me know if you need anything this week during the funeral stuff, etc. Would love to do anything I can.
~Rhonda :)

Diane said...

the hair cuts look so cute. i think you should've let brig go w/ the long though! ;)
and i can't believe emm is losing teeth already. brendon's only lost 3.. and 2 of those were pulled at the dentist cz the other ones were in and THEY weren't even close to being loose. he finally has more loose ones now, but he's almost 8! and the pic of briar sleeping is to DIE FOR. kev did that once w/ raegan.. only it was pants AND a dress! i was like... NICE

jack+alli said...

OMG! i almost freaked out when i read that heather is having a GIRL! okay...so maybe i did freak out!!! that is so exciting! i wish i could go back to being a teen again and babysit for you and heather again...and Ann...those were the best times!

Becky said...

So glad you posted again, Rach! I miss you tons and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow (although I wish it wasn't at a funeral!)...hope you are doing well! Love ya!

P.S. the kids are handsome as always :)

Stephanie said...

you definately are crazy! you have so much going on. Good luck w/the funeral and all the family stuff.

Emma is so beautiful, I'm happy for her, did she freak out? or do ok??

Kirk and Aly said...

Your kids are so cute and you do a great job cutting their hair! Maybe I need lessons. I just trimmed my girls hair the other day, and all of them look horrible, like I cut it with the kitchen shears...maybe because I did. Yikes!