Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What's in a Text Message......

Here, is a small glimpse of life in the crazy wonderful. Its one of those moments that stops me and makes me say....I love my life!!

The following is a text message between Tanner and Daniel.

Tanner: I seek they advice oh master, for I am a padawan. Art thou going to be home soon, making it unwise to play thy x box? and, thy other son wishes for a pill....Thy permission is required.

Daniel: Pill granted my student. It is unwise to play more than 20 minutes under pain of death

Tanner: Pain of death?! 20 Minutes?! Curse thee!! I meant to say that thy decisions are wise above all others

Daniel: Thy forked tongue will cost thee lashings. Best to hold thy tongue than suffer

Tanner: Thou art hysterical oh lord, but not as I......

=o) That's all. It made me laugh. I love my family.

Merry Christmas

4 comments:

J-ME said...

I love it! That's too funny! Merry Christmas Taylor's!

Diane said...

that's hilarious!! i love it! hope your christmas was good! hope to see you soon!

Sarah said...

Too funny! That reminded me of Josiah and the way he playfully talks to our kids sometimes and tries to get them to respond to us in this british accent. Thanks for sharing!

Dan Oakes MEd LPC said...

That was awesome!