Thursday, December 18, 2008

Confession

So I have this friend, who has a blog, and on her blog she does these "confessions" I love them, not because they are funny (which they are) but because they are real. So much out there is appearances and keeping up with the Jones. Well, I decided to try to free myself, and I'm doing my first confession. Its horrible and I can't believe I'm putting it out there but here goes

Confessions of a bad mom

I'll do 5 today, because that's all I can handle without feeling like I need to give my children to social services because I'm too inadequate to raise them

1. I hung up on my son when he called me on our date
2. It took me three days to drive half a mile to pick up Kobe's prescription from Walgreen's.
3. Emma came crying to me that Corwin hurt her, to which my reply was...Should we go beat him up?
4. I called my 2 year old a "fart knocker" because she took the lids off of my contact case and emptied the contents.
5. .#2 aka Tate, came home from school singing this song....."don't you wish your girlfriend was a FREAK like me.... to which...I laughed. Did I explain kindly that its an inappropriate song? no...I LAUGHED

5 comments:

Diane said...

okay... i HYSTERICALLY laughed at the 'fart knocker' comment. i don't remember the last time i heard that word.
some of those seemed mighty "small" in the --to worry about-- category!! but as long as you feel better. i'd do this as well, but i can't think of any! :)

Crazymamaof6 said...

love it! i love the confession posts. easy. i always have some random crap to confess.
way to go. love the fartknocker one. and i do the same thing about the pharmacy.

Billie said...

AWESOME!

Jed said...

Fart Knocker? Funny! but what exactly is a Fart Knocker? Is it someone whose farts knock people over? Hmmm.....

Anyway, your blog made me think I had something on my screeen and I couldn't get it off......It was so funny


guess you had to be there...here...whatever

Sarah said...

That song is sung in Alvin & the Chipmunks which my kids happen to be a fan of therefore, my 4 and 5 year olds go around singing it. It's always nice to see the stares that we get when they sing them out at the store.