Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rachel Needs

So I was reading Rhonda's blog and she was talking about googling your name (Rachel) with the word (needs) after it, interesting right? So I decided to do it, never heard of it before but when I did the search it made me laugh so here goes...

Rachel Needs

Rachel Needs to get over herself......

OK I'll try, but we all know how fabulous I am....

Rachel Needs netflix friends.....

what is that exactly? Any of my peeps out there have netflix cuz apparently I need ya.....

Rachel Needs guidance and normal supervision.....

as opposed to what, abnormal supervision?

Rachel needs bearded dudes.....

OK...I'm leaving that one alone

Rachel Needs bikinis.....

I don't hate anyone that much

Thats a good place to stop.... its fun try it.

6 comments:

Dan the Man said...

Rachel Needs Dan

Rhonda said...

That was funny. Mine was more ummmm...should I say DEAD ON!!! seriously. creeped me out. ;)

Leslie said...

That's funny!! I may have to try it!!

Diane said...

that's strange/odd/funny... not sure! ;)
but i'll have to try it sometime.. now i need to go check out rhondas!

Sarah said...

That's funny! I'm going to copy also!

Becky said...

According my google search:

Becky needs a psychiatrist!

Becky needs help!

Becky needs a friend...

Do I sound scary or what?! LOL