Monday, October 6, 2008

I done been tagged! Thanks Leslie!!



Hmmm Random or weird facts. Here goes.

1. I believe that Jello is NOT a dessert. My husband has tried for years to convince me that it is but.... It isn't

2. I watch TV out of the corner of my eye, I never look at it directly. People sitting next to me on the couch think I'm watching them instead of the television. Its a weird inherited thing, all us Oakes do it.

3. I rarely finish a thought. My mind goes to 5 different things while I'm talking and I forget where I was going with it. In other words, I get side tracked easily. Drives Stephanie NUTS

4. I like ketchup on pot roast.

5. I love cleaning my sink and vacuuming.

6. When I was 3 I punched a Doberman Pincher in the nose. He stood between me and the house I was trying to trick or treat at. He whimpered and ran away. Mom said it scared her to death but I'm pretty sure I got my candy. that's how the story goes anyway

7. When I was little, Not sure how young, maybe 4 or 5. My brothers put me in the leg of my moms pantyhose and hung me on the clothes line. True story, I've even seen pictures. Can you believe they were that cruel to me? I think that's why I need therapy.

So there you have it. I enjoy being tagged, unlike some. They always challenge me. I have read SO many blogs where people HATE getting tagged. So I'm leaving it up to you, dear readers. Anyone who feels like it, Please take the tag.

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

HA HA HA!!! I noticed that you watch tv out of the corner of your eye too! The first few times I thought you were staring at me till I looked over to call you on it and you were innocently watching the tube. hehe

ketchup on roast. It ain't right, friend. It ain't right.

Jello is only a dessert if it has cool whip mixed in with pineapple and marshmallows. ;)

Diane said...

okay, i thought you couldn't see the tv so you were squinting (is that how you spell it?)
and ketchup ONLY GOES on french fries...
and RHONDA... honestly marshmallows & pineapple?... jello is for hospitals!!!
good tag...funny stuff!

Leslie said...

That is too funny that they hung you up in panty hose!! Would love to see pictures of that!!

And Jello is clearly not a desert, when you go to a buffet, it is always by the salads.

My dad eats Ketchup with everything...kind of grosses me out but oh well...

Crazymamaof6 said...

HEY LADY! you found me in a round about way! SO FUN! yes this is Julie. tricky huh?

OK i'm adding you to my reader! and i'll come back and comment again . consider yourself LUCKY!
hee hee

I'll have to check out your blog more.

jello is a salad. not dessert.

i like bbq sauce on roast but have been known to eat it with Ketchup. as long as there is no gravy on it.

so glad you found me!

you are CRAZY WONDERFUL!

Becky said...

Great list! The last two made me laugh :) I am not a huge fan of vacuuming but I love cleaning my kitchen and the satisfaction of putting away a neatly folded stack of laundry (I do both of those daily).

If Jell-O is not a dessert then I am curious as to what category it would fall into (?)...

Glad you are blogging again! :)

Becky said...

P.S. I hate to possibly add fuel to the fire but right on the Jell-O box it says that it is a dessert...and if you do a google search almost every recipe that uses Jell-O is labeled as a dessert :) Hope that helps Dan out--lol

Stephanie said...

K the ketchup thing confuses me, cuz I thought it was Dan that liked that and I thought you were like me in the fact that you were offended if someone put it on? Were you being serious or kidding??

And I love the corner of your eye TV watching thing, I have tried to do it to be cool like all you oakes but I can't quite get it right, But one of my favorite things about you! Love ya!

Rach =o) said...

It was the tostadas I was talking about Steph. My kids and Dan put ketchup on dinners where ketchup doesn't belong. Roast totally needs ketchup.