Monday, August 11, 2008

Tagged!

Aunt Robbie Tagged me =o) here goes...

Rules:Each player answers the questions themselves.
At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names,
then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that
they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

The Five:

Ten years ago…
1. I had 2 little boys
2. I lived in a little 2 bedroom apartment
3. I was 5 months pregnant with my third son
4. I had been married almost 4 years
5. I had less wrinkles erm... smile lines

Five things on today’s “to do” list...
1. Take 5 of my kids to thier first day of school (done)
2. Cleaning
3. Make my bed
4. Color with Corwin & Briar
5. Put the pot roast in the crock pot

Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Chocolate
2. Diet DP
3. Chocolate
4. Diet DP
5. Chocolate

Five things I would do if I was a millionaire…
1. Buy a house where everyone has their own room
2. Relocate to the midwest where I'd put my new pimpin huge house
3. Family Vacation... I'm pretty sure that would use up the Mil!
4.
5.

Five places I have lived…
1. the house I grew up in on Diamond
2. My little white house and first away from home in PHX
3. My little apartment on Stapley where I had a little yard
4. Indiana....sigh I miss it
5. My house now where I still have wonderful memories of Mom and Dad

I tag.....
Rhonda
Steph
Fanny
Jana
Dan

6 comments:

Dan the Man said...

I love you baby! thanks for the tag!

JannaBanana said...

Hey that is pretty cool, but how can I do this? You are a wonderful person Rachel, I love you and your family so very much. I am blessed to have a friend as you to care for me and my family as you do. You put yourself on the back burner to help others out, and I love that about you. I want this opportunity so work out for us so badly. Worried about if it does work out, how we are gonna get there and things, and where the money is gonna come from to get us there, but hey...I am leaving it up to our Lovingly Heavenly Father. I love you Rach. YOu and DAn are such great people. Love ya. JannaBanana

Diane said...

UGH!! i'm already behind a tag from rachel... geez!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Can I just say that Dan The Man seems like the greatest guy! He always leaves you the sweetest comments..anyway...I loved learning a little more about you! fun tag!

Rhonda said...

totally loved the tag and I'm so getting to it SOON, promise! ;)
~RHonda

Anonymous said...

Ten years ago I was married to someone else, living in Gilbert, 2 married boys, 2 girls at home. Life sure does throw curve balls.