Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just Pics

I'm not in the mood to blog lately. Jed mentioned the other day, that I needed to update more often. What can I say, I'm a boring, boring person and everyday is just another day of the same old stuff. =o) So with that being said, here they are. Just some pictures of the last few days of life here in the crazy wonderful.

Thursday~ Stromboli Day


Bunch of Characters


Let me tell you why I love this picture. See those hands on Briar, the ones with the rockin pink nails?...That is Rhonda. I love this picture because This is who she is to me. Those kind hands. She's always so sweet, gentle, giving and loving to my kids. She is a classy, classy lady. (not to sounds all mushy or anything, she's just an amazing friend (I'm totally flashing the whetten gang sign right now homes)




Desi~ Such a cutie. You always make me smile. She is a beautiful girl, inside and out




HOMEFRIES~ Gotta love this picture

Friday ~ Yard work day

after I got done mowing the yards. Emma, Corwin and Briar helped me water. They are very helpful!!







Saturday ~ Morning Chores








I have the best kids. They never complain about their jobs.


Briar's and Emma's jobs were to be cute. Mission accomplished!


She got this puppy with her tooth fairy money

This is what happens when I'm busy cleaning with the boys and Briar gets hungry.



Bath time~ After all Saturday is a special day, its the day we get ready for Sunday. So when all the work is done and the sun has gone to bed, its bath time and bedtime for the crazy wonderful kiddos.



Then its off to date night. With a little bit of this


and a little bit of this



and a whole lotta this!



with these Rockin awesome Friends. Aaron are you ready for a rematch yet??



Finally my Pic of the Day




Just remember the children are your future. Yes America.....This is your future. Be afraid...Be very afraid.

14 comments:

Armed Citizen said...

Good post, and not a bit boring. I am totally singing the "children are the future" song now, "treat them well and let them lead the way"... ughhh! I am so stuck in the eighties sometimes!

Stephanie said...

It was a good post! Looks like you had a really fun week/weekend. I love the krispy kreme hats on everyone! And Corn is too stinkin cute...love that boy!

Stephanie said...

Oh and Charli got the same dog that Emma has. Yay Target red tags!

Dan the Man said...

Nothing wrong with being stuck in the 80s. The 80s ROCKED!! and gas prices were cheaper too...

Love the post baby! Love seeing the family and friends in pics all day long! wooot! Shout out for Rach!

Leslie said...

Love all the pictures..I all of a suden have big urge to go get some krispy Kreme's.

Anyway, feel free to stop by my blog anytime. I got exctited when I saw Becky had a left a comment on Robie's blog. Then of course I had to check out her blog. And then I found yours and Dan's blog. So I was all excited because I found 3 new blogs and I put on my google reader. I then quickly told Jeremy and he got excited. It will be fun to get to know you guys better!!

TTYL!!

Becky said...

Rachel, this post is exactly what I love about blogging. It may seem normal and boring to you but none of us do the same routine things so it is fun to get a glimpse of other people's lives :)

The pic of Corwin is AWESOME...I can see that he has a future of posing for calendars and performing at parties!

Diane said...

seriously.. CHIP & DALE!! (corwins pic of course!) pretty sure that's the best pic of the day SO FAR! and the post was perfect--little a this little a that

Rhonda said...

I loved it too. I wonder why Jed looks so mad in that pic of us together. lol

That Nielsens cup made me hungry and the water pics were great. You know that is the cutest pic EVAH of lil Corwin right? Desi needs to teach him the pucker lips and he really could be on a calendar. We'll teach him some of those looks that Ben Stiller did in that movie where he was a supermodel, can't think of the name...and little Corwin the supermodel will be on his way.

Rach =o) said...

It's because you made him hang out with us again Rhonda!

Sarah said...

Hey Rachel! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love finding that more and more of my extended family are keeping blogs! I have really gotten to know my husbands family via the blogging world and look forward to getting to know your adorable family through here.

Your kids are all super cuties! I love the tie & underoos pic! I love his dimples too! Also the chores pics! I need to get pics of my boys helping with the dishes. They have really begun to enjoy helping me out with them. I wish my girls would be better about that!

Come by my blog any time!

scrappiemom said...

Wow! The family is finding itself! Seriously, I love your family! I wish you guys would come out more often to Jarman family things. Do you think you might if we don't invite Doug? JK! You need to scrapbook those pics! I think you could do it with a little help. Good luck!

The Farmer's Wife said...

Rachel...I LOVE KRISPY KREME...there I said it! I don't have one close by, so that pic was pure torture! cute kids! Fun life! Glad that you find the happy in the moment! P.S. I love Nielsens too!

Anonymous said...

If you cannot refrain from posting pictures of Krispy Kreme and Nielsens, I will be forced to boycott your blog for personal reasons. Are you seriously trying to torture me!!

When you all are done doing the lawns and saturday morning jobs at your place, feel free to come on over and do mine. I will reward you greatly with... Ummm... protein shakes, cucumbers, blueberries, and fiber cookies !!

scrappiemom said...

Hey, Rachel. Tag, you're it! Go to my blog and read all about it. Have fun!