Monday, July 7, 2008

Little Bit O Catch up

This is a shoutout to my Home slice, RHONDA! She texted me this am and told me to update the blog. Love yas girly, we're thinking about you guys and keeping you in our prayers...... So here goes...

We had a super fun 4th, Danny and Shannon and fam along with Ann and her kidos came over for a partay, Tan also invited some friends, Aaron his #1 sidekick, Dallin, Bryce, Trent & Nick. Thanks for coming y'all, we had a lot of fun. So ya, we're officially the parents of a teenager. WOOT!





We're also sending a shoutout to Heaven...G'pa Oakes, Happy Birthday to you

~*~Yay for Em...she lost yet another tooth, that's 3 now and she looks so funny



So I started feeling sick on the 4th, Dan was sick last week....I guess he kissed me too much cuz I got it. So this is my life today


Oh My.....thats just not pretty



But i'm all set up. The meds (thank heavens) The phone, thermomitor and cell phone, BRING IT ON WORLD I'M READY!

So does anyone wonder what the crazy wonderful looks like when mom is in bed sick? Well wonder no more..........

This is the first thing I see....SO CUTE....how could such sweet innocent children do this.....




and this.....the bins those toys should be in




.....sigh


I'm sorry....is that cereal? Ya I might have yelled a little at this point. So all together (and I counted) 8 ceiling fans and lights were on, No wonder I had a 400 dollar electric bill. Totally out of control. Needless to say I stayed up for a bit to make sure it got cleaned up.

I'm going back to bed now...

And my pic of the day......


um.....ok

Its rare when I'm speechless, but I am. Nuf said

6 comments:

Becky said...

Poor Rachel! Do you need anything? Want to send your kids my way?

The photo of Emma at the end is crackin' me up!

Tell Tanner I said "Happy Birthday!"--belated, as usual (sigh). Love you guys!

Smith Family said...

It was all fun until I saw the cereal in the carpet. NOT COOL! It's amazing how the house can turn upside down in a matter of a short time. SHEEEESH! Hope you get to feeling better.

Stephanie said...

You are hillarious! I hope you are feeling better this evening, like I said before, if you need anything, i'm here and happy to help (just carless). Anywho, fun pics and Happy Birthday to Tan Man! Love ya

Diane said...

ugh! finally a new post. i don't care if you ARE sick. seriously, there are PRIORITIES! :0) (and it's probably just a hangover)

Anonymous said...

I found your blog- hope you dont mind the add!!! I just want to let you know that you are my idol and I wanna be like you when I grow up!

Diane said...

so which part of my post made you think i was laid back?? i mean, i am.. but that might be why i get stressed out.. cz things are always unorganized & out of order. but why did you think that..is what i want to know!